Entry Procedure for International Students Back to Campus (Latest Announcement)
As a quick summary, international students coming/returning to Malaysia have to:
1. Follow the procedure in the given link above.
2. Be quarantined at NADMA Centres upon arrival to Malaysia where IMCC will be informed through EMGS system.
3. Use the transportation arrangement by IMCC for pickup of students during MCO at Nadma Quarantine Centres immediately upon completion of quarantine (So that they do not wander around).
4. Return immediately to USM Accommodation or Own Accommodation (for PETAS) and perform self isolation as instructed (depending on whether they did 10 days or 7 days of quarantine).
5. Abide to all the procedures set by USM Nerve Centre.
6. Adhere to all processes set by HAC and Pusat Sejahtera and Schools/Centres.
Thank you and welcome back!