Last Updated on 02.12.2022
Embedded System, Real-Time Control Communication, Ethernet, Network System, Internet of Things (IoT)
Embedded System, FPGA, Real-Time Control System, Internet of Things (IoT)
*Recent update on my publications can be seen via the following Google Scholar link: https://scholar.google.com.my/citations?hl=en&user=yePUu3cAAAAJ
- A. R. Wahab Sait and M. K. Ishak, "A novel handcrafted with deep features based brain tumor diagnosis model," Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, vol. 35, no.2, pp. 2057–2070, 2023 (Q2, IF: 3.401)
- Lihua Lin, Abdallah Abdallah, Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Ziad M. Ali, Imran Khan, Khaled Rabie, Islam Safak Bayram, Xingwang Li, Dag Øivind Madsen, Ki-il Kim, 2022,”Hierarchical Optimization and Grid Scheduling Model for Energy Internet: A Genetic Algorithm-Based Layered Approach”, Frontiers in Energy Research, 10:, (Q3, Impact Factor : 3.858)
- A. R. W. Sait and M. K. Ishak, "Deep learning with natural language processing enabled sentimental analysis on sarcasm classification," Computer Systems Science and Engineering, vol. 44, no.3, pp. 2553–2567, 2023. (Q1,IF: 4.397)
- A. Ali, N. M. Mirza and M. Khairi Ishak, "A New Merging Numerous Small Files Approach for Hadoop Distributed File System," 2022 19th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 2022.
- D. Kumar, M. K. Ishak and M. I. F. Maruzuki, "EfficientNet based Convolutional Neural Network for Visual Plant Disease Detection," 2022 19th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON), 2022.
- Ashit Kumar Dutta, R. Uma Mageswari,A. Gayathri, J. Mary Dallfin Bruxella, Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Samih M. Mostafa and Habib Hamam, Barnacles Mating Optimizer with Deep Transfer Learning Enabled Biomedical Malaria Parasite Detection and Classification, Computational Intelligence and its Applications in Biomedical Engineering, Volume 2022, 2022.
- Omer Ali, Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Ashraf Bani Ahmed, Mohd Fadzli Mohd Salleh, Chia Ai Ooi, Muhammad Firdaus Akbar Jalaludin Khan, Imran Khan, On-line WSN SoC estimation using Gaussian Process Regression: An Adaptive Machine Learning Approach, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Volume 61, Issue 12,2022. (Q1,IF:3.732)
- H. Muazzam, M. K. Ishak, A. Hanif and A. I. Bhatti, "Compensating Thermal Derated Torque of IPMSM Centric Electric Vehicles," in IEEE Access, vol. 10, pp. 24468-24480, 2022. (Q2, IF: 3.367)
- Muazzam, H.; Ishak, M.K.; Hanif, A.; Uppal, A.A.; Bhatti, A.; Isa, N.A.M. Virtual Sensor Using a Super Twisting Algorithm Based Uniform Robust Exact Differentiator for Electric Vehicles. Energies 2022. (Q3, IF: 3.004)
- Ali Omer, Ishak Mohamad Khairi, Ooi Chia Ai and Bhatti Muhammad Kamran Liaquat, Battery characterization for wireless sensor network applications to investigate the effect of load on surface temperatures, Royal. Soc. open science, 2022. (Q2, IF:2.963)
- Ali, O.; Ishak, M.K.; Bhatti, M.K.L.; Khan, I.; Kim, K.-I. A Comprehensive Review of Internet of Things: Technology Stack, Middlewares, and Fog/Edge Computing Interface. Sensors, 2022 (Q1, IF: 3.576).
- Omer Ali and Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Energy efficient scheme for wireless sensor networks based on ContikiMAC protocol, Journal of Engineering Science and Technology (JESTEC), 2021. (Scopus)
- Zainatul Yushaniza Mohamed Yusoff, Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Lukman AB Rahim, A java servlet based transaction broker for internet of things edge device communications, Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics (BEEI),2022 (Scopus)
- Omer Ali, Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Muhammad Kamran Liaquat Bhatti, Adaptive clear channel assessment (A-CCA): Energy efficient method to improve wireless sensor networks (WSNs) operations, AEU - International Journal of Electronics and Communications,Volume 131,2021 (IF : 3.183)
- O. Ali, M. K. Ishak and M. Kamran, "Early covid-19 symptoms identification using hybrid unsupervised machine learning techniques," Computers, Materials & Continua, vol. 69, no.1, pp. 747–766, 2021. (IF : 3.772)
- Z.Y.M. Yusoff, M.K. Ishak, K.A. Alezabi "The Role of RFID in Green IoT: A Survey on Technologies, Challenges and a Way Forward", Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 17-35 2021.
- Mohamad Khairi Ishak, Ahmad Afif Ahmarofi Tan Szi Hui, Mohamed Fauzi Packeer Mohamed, Lokman Mohd Fadzil, Balancing Excitation and Inhibition of Spike Neuron Using Deep Q Network, Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS),2020.
- Ali, Omer and Ishak, Mohamad Khairi and Wuttisittikulkij, Lunchakorn and Maung, Tay Zar Bhone,’IoT Devices and Edge gateway provisioning, realtime analytics for simulated and virtually emulated devices’, International Conference on Electronics, Information, and Communication (ICEIC),IEEE, Barcelona, Spain,2020.
- Ishak, Mohamad Khairi and Ali, Omer and Sirajuduin, Emma Ahmad and Qi, Lee Shea,’ Vehicle Sensors Programming Based On Controller Area Network (CAN) Bus Using Canoe’, 2019 16th International Conference on Electrical Engineering/Electronics, Computer, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ECTI-CON),Thailand,1-4,,2019.
- Ishak, Mohamad Khairi and Khan, Faizan Kaleem, ’ Unique Message Authentication Security Approach based Controller Area Network (CAN) for Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) in Vehicle Network’, Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, p 93-100, 2019.
- Leong, Ching Chia and Ishak, Mohamad Khairi, ’ Performance evaluation of embedded ethernet and Controller Area Network (CAN) in real time control communication system’, International Journal of Reconfigurable and Embedded Systems, 2019.
- Ishak, Mohamad Khairi and Leong, Ching Chia and Sirajudin, Emma Ahmad, ’ Embedded Ethernet and Controller Area Network (CAN) in Real Time Control Communication System’, 10th International Conference on Robotics, Vision, Signal Processing and Power Applications,2019.
- Ishak, Mohamad Khairi and Hwan, Ooi Jun and Jiashen, Teh and Isa, Nor Ashidi Mat,’ Automated Compilation Test System for Embedded System’, Makara Journal of Technology, 2019.
- J. Teh, C. M. Lai, N. A. Muhamad, Y. H. Cheng, M. A. A. M. Zainuri and M. K. Ishak,2018, "Prospects of Using The Dynamic Thermal Rating System for Reliable Electrical Networks: A Review," in IEEE Access. (IF: 3.244)
- Nor Ashidi Bin Mat Isa, Mohammed Alswaitti, Mohamad Khairi Bin Ishak, 2018, Optimized gravitational-based data clustering algorithm, ELSEVIER Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 73:, 126-148 (Impact Factor : 2.894)
- Ishak, MK, 2017, Design of Robotic Arm Controller based on Internet of Things (IoT), Journal of Telecommunication, Electronic and Computer Engineering (JTEC).
- Sulehat, Naser & Ishak, Khairol & Taib, C.A. & Abrudan, D & Mat, R & Ishak, M.K.. (2017). Semantic, technical, e-government information systems interoperability and the moderating effect of IT capability among ministries in Jordan. International Journal of Economic Research (IJER)
- Ishak, MK and Roslan, M.I, ‘Performance Evaluation of Backoff Algorithms in Embedded Ethernet System for Real-Time Communication’, 10th Regional Conference on Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RCEEE) 2017,Surabaya, Indonesia, 2017.
- Ishak, MK and Eng, M.K , “Design and Implementation of Robot Assisted Surgery based on Internet of Things (IoT)”,RCCIE 2017 - AUN/SEED-Net Regional Conference on Computer and Information Engineering,Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam,2017.
- Ishak, MK and Roslan, M.I, “Kinematics Design of Robotic Arm Controller “,”TSME-ICoME 2017 (Thai Society of Mechanical Engineers, International Conference of Mechanical Engineering,Bangkok, Thailand,2017.
- Ishak, MK and Roslan, M.I, “Design of Robotic Arm Controller based on Internet of Things (IoT)”, ,3rd International Conference on Electrical Systems, Technology and Information (ICESTI 2017),Bali, Indonesia, 2017.
- M. K. Ishak, G. Herrmann and M. Pearson, "Performance evaluation using Markov model for a novel approach in Ethernet based embedded networked control communication," 2016 Annual IEEE Systems Conference (SysCon), Orlando, FL, 2016, pp. 1-7.
- Ishak, MK, Ho, K.H, Lee, K.L, ‘Real Time FPGA-Based Ethernet Control Communication for Robotic Arm,’ 2016 the 3rd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo, Japan.
- Ishak, MK.; Dyson, M., "Human movement intentions based on EEG using brain computer interfaces," in Control, Electronics, Renewable Energy and Communications (ICCEREC), 2015 International Conference on , vol., no., pp.58-62, 27-29 Aug. 2015.
- Ishak,MK, ‘Classification of EEG Signal for Movement Intentions-based Brain Computer Interfaces’, International Journal of Advances in Computer Science and Technology (IJACST), Vol.3 , No.11, Pages : 07-12 (2014)
- Ishak, MK, Herrmann, G & Pearson, M. ‘Reducing delay and jitter for real-time control communication in Ethernet’, ICACT Transactions on the Advanced Communications Technology, Global IT Research Institute (GiRI), 2013.
- Jalani,J & Ishak,MK ‘NCTF Control for Friction Compensation of Underactuated Fingers’ ACEEE International Journal on Control System and Instrumentation, Vol. 3, No. 1. (February 2012), pp. 36-40
- Ishak,MK & Jalani,J, ‘Realization of CANopen communication control for underactuated anthromorphic finger’, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering (IJME), Vol. 1, No 1, 2012
- Ishak, MK, Herrmann, G & Pearson, M. ‘Minimizing jitter in Ethernet using a Linear Backoﬀ for real-time robot control communication and its implementation on FPGA’, FIRA2012 RoboWorld Cup & Congress, Bristol, United Kingdom, (pp. 232-243), 2012.
- Ishak, MK, Herrmann, G & Pearson, M. ‘FPGA implementation of a simple approach for jitter minimisation in Ethernet for real-time control communication’, 2012 9th IEEE International Conference on Embedded Software and System(ICESS), Liverpool(pp. 1337-1343), 2012.
- Ishak, MK, Herrmann, G & Pearson, M. ‘A simple approach for minimal jitter in Ethernet for real-time control communication’, 2012 14th International Conference on Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), South Korea (pp. 710-715), 2012.
- Ishak, MK, Herrmann, G & Melhuish, CR. ‘The Development of a Generic Embedded Networked Real Time Control System for Bristol’s Robot Platform’, 11th Conference Towards Autonomous Robotic Systems (TAROS), Plymouth (pp. 91-96), 2010.
Last Updated on 02.12.2021
1. Development of a Secure Routing Protocol Providing End-To-End Data Encryption for Communication among Multi-Vendor IOT Devices , 01/05/2018-30/04/2021 (ACTIVE)
2. Design and Implementation of an FPGA Based Control for Real-Time Communication Network System , 01/12/2015-30/11/2017 (COMPLETED)
1. Development of New Nano-Particle Filled Soldering and Underfill Materials for Electronic Packaging Applications , 01/04/2018-31/03/2020
Last Updated on 03.07.2019