|STEM PROGRAM: USM-MICRON YOUNG WISE (Women in Science and Engineering), 13th MAY 2023| "Bridging the Gender Gap by Empowering Young Women in Engineering Through STEM"
Greetings from School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia.
In collaboration with Micron, this event is aimed at encouraging women to take up science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) related careers. The program is targeted at Form 1- 3 girls to inspire them to be future scientists, engineers and leaders. Exciting activities exploring the Arduino Programming, Drone and Robot Mobile Applications awaits you!
We would like to invite all of you to join our Face to Face STEM Program as stated below:
Date: 13th MAY 2023
Time: 8 am – 5 pm
Venue : Dewan Utama, Universiti Sains Malaysia Engineering Campus,
Nibong Tebal, Pulau Pinang.
• Registration is open for FEMALE STUDENTS FROM LOWER SECONDARY (FORM 1-3) from schools around Northern Region of Malaysia.
• Number of school participations are limited to 25 schools only. One group of 4 female students and 1 accompanying teacher.
• Confirmation of registration will be sent via email.
• Please bring along ONE laptop for each school on the program day.
• All participants will be receiving participation e-certificate. Winners will receive individual medals, plaque (for school) and winning certificates.
Kindly register via this link (before 3rd May 2023):
Confirmation of registration will be updated via email.
The approval letter from MOE is as attached via this link:
For further information & queries, kindly refer to:
Mrs Roslina Hussin, +6012-5248971, Email add:
Official Facebook page of USM-MICRON Young WISE.